Best HD 234+ Love Shayari Images Download for Whatsapp

 Some time ago I felt that what life would be without you? A solitary thought about that would give me chills and I used to out of nowhere shake my head. Presently I am going through that stage. Just I realize what does it feel to live without you. It's an agony, ceaseless torment. 


Do you actually have that book of Jaun Elia that I gave you? In the event that you do keep it safe and donot fail to remember those stanzas that I highlihted in them. Keep them protected and near your heart, in the event that you can. Shayari 


There are a few sections of affection verse that I need to impart to you also. I commit this affection shayari to you.I trust these touch your heart as they contacted mine. 


Ap k baad har ghari mein ne 


Ap k sath howdy guzari hai 


Tu nahi hai to phir teri khushboo 


Ghar ki deewar hilaney yes 

Hindi Shayari Photo

Ap abdominal muscle poochney ko affirmative hain 


Dill mein jaan marr gaya kab 


Tu jo plant jaye to taqdeer nigoon ho jaye 


Yun na tha mein ne faqat chaha tha yun ho jaye 


Nazar k samney punch ho na koi tere siwa 



Mein teri simt na dekhoon to phir dekhoon 


This isn't it,there is more for you. 

Love Shayari Images 

Kaash mein terey ahseen hath ka kangan hota.Tu barey pyar se chao se barey maan k sath.Apni nazuk c kalai men charhati mujhe.Aur betabi sey furqat key khazan lamhon mein.Tu kisi soch mein doobi jo ghuati mujhe ko.Mein tery hath ki khusboo se mehat sa jata.Jab kabhi disposition men aakar mujhe chooma karti.Terey hoonton ki mein hidda ses dehak sa jaata.Kuch nahi to yehi be naam sa bandhan hota.Kaash mein terye haseen hath ka kangan hota.This nazm is composed by Wasi Shah and I devote this to you. I found to this adoration shayari on newyzyta. 


Source Website 

Dooriyan Shayari 
Dil Shayari
* Dard Bhari Shayari
Breakup Shayari
Shayari Images

Love Shayari doesn't end here this is additionally committed to you.Doobta saaf nazar aya kinara koi,dost.Phir bhi kashti se nahi um ne utara koi dost.Jab bhi naiki ka koi kaam kia hai ham ne.Dey dia rab ne hamein ap ses pyara koi dost.Jeet standard khoosh ho tujjhey ss se gharz kia merey yaar.Tere khooshion key liye jaan se hara koi dost.Kese g torment gey iss shehar e pareeshan mein jahan.Koi dushman hai hamara na hamara koi dost.Kuch to jeeney k liye murmur ko bhi dey rabb e kareem.Sagar o mia kisi gham ka saha koi dost.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hindi Love Shayari Wallpaper Download for Friend

Cool Hindi Shayari Images Pics Download